The all-new Audi A4 B9 is back in a massive gallery with 186 photos showing both the sedan and the wagon (Avant).
Before the premium compact model from Ingolstadt makes the trip to Frankfurt later this month, we can feast our eyes on this huge gallery showing all the bits and pieces of the new generation. It’s slightly bigger than its predecessor, lighter (up to 120 kg), more aerodynamic (Cd down from 0.26 to 0.23) and comes packed with lots of technologies including optional matrix LED headlights, a fancy 12.3-inch fully digital instrument cluster (aka Audi Virtual Cockpit) and an 8.3-inch tablet-styled display for the top-spec infotainment system.
The engine lineup has been thoroughly revised and includes the following:
- 1.4 TFSI: 150 PS (110 kW) and 250 Nm (184 lb-ft);
- 2.0 TFSI: 190 PS (140 kW) and 320 Nm (236 lb-ft); 252 PS (185 kW) and 370 Nm (273 lb-ft);
- CNG-compatible 2.0 TFSI: 170 PS (125 kW) and 270 Nm (199 lb-ft);
- 2.0 TDI: 150 PS (110 kW) and 320 Nm (236 lb-ft); 190 PS (140 kW) and 400 Nm (295 lb-ft);
- 3.0 TDI: 218 PS (160 kW) and 400 Nm (295 lb-ft); 272 PS (200 kW) and 600 Nm (443 lb-ft).
On top of these, the S4 models are expected to show up at IAA as well with a turbocharged V6 3.0-liter rated at an estimated 354 PS (260 kW). Sometime next year, a range-topping RS4 (Avant and Sedan) will join the lineup probably with a higher specification of the turbo-six pushing out up to 500 PS (368 kW).